From now onwards, I plan to blog regularly about our weekly study circles. For those of you who don’t know, I participate in (mostly) weekly study circles with other Young Adults from the Sai Group, where we discuss about various spiritual, personality related, and general topics. Last week’s study circle topic was New Year Resolutions. Darshan lead the study circle with the following questions.
- What is important in your life?
- How much time do you spend in trying to achieve these important things?
- What would happen if you found out that you were to die in 7 days?
- What would you try to do in those seven days?
- How much time would you allocate in the day for achieving these things?